top of page
Logos Morshedi-01.png

Tenant refuses to pay rent?

Tenant owes you rent money?

Tenant persistently pay your rent late?

Tenant changed locks without your permission?

Tenant interfering with others?

Tenant damaged your rental property?


Want your tenant out?

Want to use the property for yourself?

Want to collect rent you are owed?

Want to increase rent above guidelines?

Want representation at Landlord Tenant Board?

Contact Us

Please contact us to schedule an appointment.  

Your messages has successfully been submitted. We will be in contact with you.

© 2019 Morshedi Legal Services | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

bottom of page